Terms and Conditions
Welcome to RUBiS Rewards, owned and operated by RUBiS Bahamas Ltd. These RUBiS Rewards terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (“You”) and RUBiS Bahamas Ltd. its affiliates and subsidiaries (the “Company”).
1) Agreement to Terms. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE RUBiS REWARDS PROGRAM. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the RUBiS Rewards program. Use of this RUBiS Rewards program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
2) Modification of the Agreement. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.
3) Unless otherwise specified, all rewards must be redeemed within the period specified. Points expire 12 months from the date of issuance. Catalog rewards expire at the end of the following month they were earned.
4) Right to change RUBiS Rewards. The Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the RUBiS Rewards program at any time. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the entire RUBiS Rewards program without notice or liability. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service or cancel membership.
5) RUBiS Rewards program participants must complete registration via RUBiS Rewards BAH/ TCI app or online at rubis-bahamas.com/rewards after July 1st, 2023, to be eligible for rewards.
6) Participants must scan the barcode in the RUBiS Rewards BAH/TCI app, enter their Alt ID or swipe their card at checkout to earn rewards points at participating locations. Participants must complete the registration process to activate Rubis Rewards membership to redeem rewards. To redeem points for catalog items, open the app or log into your account online and tap on the redeem button, select a reward and it will automatically be loaded to your account.
7) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Company.
8) NO WARRANTY. THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAMME, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU OR ACCESSED BY YOU, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW , THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAMME OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTONS MADE ACCESSIBLE. FURTHER, THE COMPPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES BY — — USE OF THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAM. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE — — USE OF THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAM WHICH RESULTS FROM ACTS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
9) NO AWARD OR DAMAGES AGAINST THE COMPANY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE RUBIS REWARDS PROGRAMME. THIS INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, OR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA.
10) Lost or stolen rewards cards must be reported and can be deactivated by deleting the card in the app.
11) RUBiS Rewards are redeemable at participating RUBiS Service Station in the Bahamas, unless otherwise specified, so long as the reward item is available at the location.