Rubis Bahamas Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill positions of Crewman in our Aviation Department located at Lynden Pindling International Airport, New Providence.
The responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory/Quality Control: gauges tank and ensures that product received complies with all applicable standards
- Record keeping: documents and records all tests and updates all quality control records
- Fuel deliveries: carries out customer deliveries, via truck, in a safe and efficient manner, following the established procedures and documentation
- Preventative and safety maintenance: performs checks and routine maintenance on assigned mobile unit and fixed facility equipment.
- The successful candidates must have experience in driving oversized vehicles along with a valid driver’s license
- Prior safety training
- Good writing and basic math skills
- Must be a team player
Resumes should be submitted by e-mail on or before June 7, 2023 to email@example.com. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.