Rubis Bahamas Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Terminal Operator in our Operations Department, based at Treasure Cay, Abaco.
The responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Facility maintenance
- Execution of all maintenance work including preventive maintenance
- Following set procedures for rotary equipment, tank cleaning, meters, and gauging equipment calibration
- Electrical Maintenance and fleet maintenance as required
- Product receipt, tank gauging, truck loading and unloading, and quality control checks
- Assist with dispatching fuel via truck as needed
- Technical Certification or Associate Degree in a relevant field
- The successful candidate must have a good mechanical background
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive oversized vehicles
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Prior safety training
- Good computer skills
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Must be a team player
Resumes should be submitted by e-mail on or before August 14, 2020 to email@example.com Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. / CASHIER
Should you wish to apply for a job as a Customer Service Representative or Cashier at one of our service stations, please contact the station directly for more information.